- What is VF Corporation's stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol VFC.
- Can I buy stock directly from VF Corporation?
No, you will need to contact a licensed stock broker or use an online trading account.
- How can I buy stock in VF Corporation?
Through a licensed stock broker or by using an online trading account.
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
Through your brokerage account or by contacting our transfer agent.
- When was VF Corporation incorporated?
"Founded" in 1899 as "Reading Glove and Mitten Manufacturing Company".
- When did VF Corporation become a public company?
March 19, 1951 as Vanity Fair.
- Where is VF Corporation located?
1551 Wewatta St.
Denver, Colorado 80202
- Who is VF Corporation's transfer agent?
Communications concerning shareholder address changes, stock transfers, changes of ownership, lost stock certificates, payment of dividends, dividend check replacements, duplicate mailings or other account services should be directed to the following:
Shareholder correspondence should be mailed to:
P.O. BOX 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
Shareholder Online Inquiries
- Whom can I contact for general information about VF Corporation?
See Contact page.